- Joined Civil Service in 1992 as Assistant Commissioner (AC).
- Posted as AC/Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Airport, Karachi and later on as AC/SDM Kotdiji, District Khairpur and Additional City Magistrate, Karachi South.
- Served in the capacity of Deputy Secretary, Finance Department and Additional Secretary in various Governemnt departments including Additional Home Secrertary, Sindh and has also remained Secretary, Privatization Commission, Govt. of Sindh.
- 48th Course for Assistant Commissioners (Probationers), Provincial Services Academy, Peshawar (1992).
- Training attachment with Additional District & Sessions Judge, City Courts, Karachi (1993).
- Training Course on 'Human Relations and Socio-Economic Development': Pakistan Academy for Rural Development, Peshawar (1998).
- 7th Senior Management Course (SMC), National Management College, Lahore (2010).